|Bridge Name||Facility Carried / Feature Intersected||Location||Structure Type||Construction Date / Builder or Contractor|
|Okemos Road Southbound Bridge||Okemos Road Southbound Over Red Cedar River||Okemos: Ingham County, Michigan||Metal Stringer, Stationary||1958 By: W. L. Eva|
|Structure Length||Roadway Width||Main Spans||Approach Spans|
|150 Feet (47.5 Meters)||22 Feet (6.7 Meters)||3||None|
This bridge is next to the original Okemos Road Bridge. In the 1950s, Okemos Road was widened into the four lane design currently seen, this bridge was built to serve the southbound lanes, with the original bridge turning into a northbound bridge. While the significance of this stringer bridge pales next to that bridge, the two bridges to make an attractive pair of bridges, as two generations of bridge design side by side. This stringer bridge also is noteworthy for using metal railing posts instead of concrete, which is less common. Finally, the bridge also has a notable skew. On July 29, 1960, the bridge was dedicated to Leroy D. Dunckel "In recognition of his service since 1935 Ingham County Road Commission."